Einherjar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the first anime you watched?

+8
xNanaleeX
Jette
Loomy
Shari
Genki
Dakota
Kura
sanakura
12 posters

Go down

What is the first anime you watched? Empty What is the first anime you watched?

Post by sanakura Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:05 pm

The first anime I ever watch was Sailor Moon.
sanakura
sanakura
Acorn
Acorn

Female
Number of posts : 280
Class : Fighter
Level :
What is the first anime you watched? Left_bar_bleue13 / 6013 / 60What is the first anime you watched? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

What is the first anime you watched? Empty Re: What is the first anime you watched?

Post by Kura Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:34 am

Uh my first animes were Attack No. 1, Lady Georgie <3 and Hikaru no Densetsu (though i can barely remember this one).

Edit: Zomg how could i forget Maya the bee xD
Kura
Kura
Cho Cho
Cho Cho

Female
Number of posts : 11
Level :
What is the first anime you watched? Left_bar_bleue0 / 600 / 60What is the first anime you watched? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

What is the first anime you watched? Empty Re: What is the first anime you watched?

Post by sanakura Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:27 am

lolz most all ur animes i nv heard be4
sanakura
sanakura
Acorn
Acorn

Female
Level :
What is the first anime you watched? Left_bar_bleue13 / 6013 / 60What is the first anime you watched? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kura Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:47 am

luls yeah i thought so.Ure 3 years younger than me after all...
Im so granny xD
Kura
Kura
Cho Cho
Cho Cho

Female
Level :
What is the first anime you watched? Left_bar_bleue0 / 600 / 60What is the first anime you watched? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:28 am

I think my first anime was actually Serendipity the Pink Dinosaur (Serendipiti Monogatari PyuatŨ no Nakama-tach), but I think I was only four or five at the time so I didnt know thats what it was XD And Maya the Bee now that you mention it XD

I guess my first anime that I was aware of being anime was probably Sailor Moon
Dakota
Dakota
Cho Cho
Cho Cho

Female
Job/hobbies : Bum
Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Genki Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:20 am

I believe the first anime I watched was prolly Dragon Ball (when Goku was still a kid at the time) and also I cannot lie I have watched Sailor Moon b4...>_>
Genki
Genki
Cho Cho
Cho Cho

Male
Number of posts : 42
Class : Mage
Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Shari Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:38 am

I cannot lie, I also think it was sailor moon.
Hey, they didn't show any other translated anime in sweden at
that time >_>
Shari
Shari
Ecchi
Ecchi

Male
Number of posts : 192
Job/hobbies : Network Engineer
Class : Archer
Level :
What is the first anime you watched? Left_bar_bleue21 / 6021 / 60What is the first anime you watched? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-03

https://einherjar.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sanakura Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:48 am

lolz so most ppl saw sailor moon as their first anime?
sanakura
sanakura
Acorn
Acorn

Female
Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loomy Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:07 am

I have no idea. Lol. I remember watching Speed Racer. That may or may not be the first, but I do remember wondering why they made the eyes so huge.
Loomy
Loomy
Cho Cho
Cho Cho

Male
Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Amatuer photograpy (see "website" link)
Level :
What is the first anime you watched? Left_bar_bleue38 / 6038 / 60What is the first anime you watched? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20869901@N08/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jette Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:22 am

Wasn't Speed Racer Hanna-Barbara, though? I am not sure.

My first anime was Naruto actually. I have never really been much of an anime fan. The first episode of Naruto I watched was when Orochimaru just started to attack the Hidden Leaf Village. I later watched all the episodes up to that one, and watched it weekly on Cartoon Network.

Yes I watched it in English! >___<
Jette
Jette
Bot
Bot

Male
Number of posts : 299
Job/hobbies : Pharmacy Technician
Level :
What is the first anime you watched? Left_bar_bleue16 / 6016 / 60What is the first anime you watched? Right_bar_bleue

http://profile.aeriagames.com/user/3152174

Back to top Go down

Post by sanakura Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:53 am

lolz daddy u can just download naruto episodes with subs
sanakura
sanakura
Acorn
Acorn

Female
Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by xNanaleeX Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:09 pm

yeah my first was Sailor Moon too, or, Speed Racer or Pokemon XD It actually might have been Speed Racer...>_< memory sucks
xNanaleeX
xNanaleeX
Fox
Fox

Female
Number of posts : 75
Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNya Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:17 am

hmm...
Me thinks Yu Yu Hakusho, and then Pokemon =w=
I didn't see any others before I went to the webbernetz for it, except for FullMetal Alchemist and Inuyasha, which I never saw the rest of > .<
NekoNya
NekoNya
Cho Cho
Cho Cho

Female
Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Student
Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jette Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:51 am

Hmm if Pokemon is counting in this discussion then that was my first, then Digimon season 1-3.

@ Neko - I definately recommend finishing Fullmetal Alchemist. One of my favorite anime, and it has one of those "OMG!" endings!
Jette
Jette
Bot
Bot

Male
Number of posts : 299
Job/hobbies : Pharmacy Technician
Level :
What is the first anime you watched? Left_bar_bleue16 / 6016 / 60What is the first anime you watched? Right_bar_bleue

http://profile.aeriagames.com/user/3152174

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenna Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:17 pm

My first was Totoro(My neighbor Totoro?), I think, then Sailor Moon of course
Jenna
Jenna
Cho Cho
Cho Cho

Number of posts : 10
Level :

Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by xNanaleeX Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:16 am

Sailor Moon was the bestest >__< I need to watch all of the series and seasons @_@ so many
xNanaleeX
xNanaleeX
Fox
Fox

Female
Number of posts : 75
Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by sanakura Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:52 am

lolz i saw all the 200 eps, specials and movies
sanakura
sanakura
Acorn
Acorn

Female
Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkPi Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:01 am

Oh I watch Sailor Moon first xDDD Good Anime but then eh, it finished xD

Then pokemon I remember I woke up at 6am to watch the first episode -o-;;;

Ohh Fullmetal Alchemist is a good anime too I watched the whole series D: Too Short. I'm watching it again x3 Watch it x3
PinkPi
PinkPi
Cho Cho
Cho Cho

Female
Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : School...still I wanna work in Hot Topic or Barnes and Nobles
Level :

Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNya Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:34 am

No, jette, I meant I saw FMA, but didn't finish inuyasha xD
NekoNya
NekoNya
Cho Cho
Cho Cho

Female
Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Student
Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:45 am

Hmm, this has been quiet for a while...

Can't recall the first anime I've ever seen. What I was first exposed to were anime movies (on VHS Tapes XD long before DVDs). I can describe the first fairly well, to a point, though there was a bit that was kinda adult oriented (back then, Anime wasn't rated or restricted like they are these days, so, it was unexpected), though covered.

First Anime Movie I recall watching was Princess Mononoke in '97. It made me a fan of Hayao Miyazaki, though that fandom didn't see solid footing for 4 years, till Spirited Away. I have since gotten all of the movies he directed or exec produced, except My Neighbor Totoro, Porco Russo and The Cat Returns. Watched them all at least 20 times each.

First Anime Series I recall watching was Neon Genesis Evangelion, though I only saw 1 ep then, another ep years laer, and it wasn't until the lull between Pi's CB and OB that I watched more. Watched the first 13 eps during that time, but haven't gotten around to finishing. Strangely enough, I have, since watching the first time, considered Eva the best I have ever seen, and had been a big fan of the series, though it took something like 10 years for finally watch more the half of it's only season. Oh, and I favor Eva based flash games.

First Anime Series I watched regularly was Sailor Moon, though not full eps. I'd start late while getting ready for school, though I had to run after many school buses while trying to watch the end of each ep (aired at 6:30 am EST, and I was supposed to be at the bus stop at 6:50). I wasn't able to watch whole eps consistantly until Toonami on Cartoon Network started showing in the afternoon. Still a long way to go though. Only watched around 90 eps, and I think 3 movies/specials.

First Anime Series I watched fully and consistantly was Dragon Ball Z. Started with the Captain Ginyu Saga, completed the Frieza Saga, then started over when it re-ran from the beginning while awaiting the release of the Trunks and Android Sagas in the US. I have since watched just about every episode of DBZ, somewhere around 250 eps of the 276 total dubbed eps.

Most Recent Anime Movie watched for the first time was Vexille, from the makers of Appleseed (Ex Machina ftw).

Most Recent Anime Series watched for the first time was Lucky Star.

Back to top Go down

Post by terechan Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:02 pm

hm first animes i watched were Anime Sanjushi (its about the three musketeers, and its one of my favorite animes ever) and Akage no Anne (Anne of green gables). I actually only knew they were anime cause i felt like watching them again some years ago and i found out on the internet.
Only like 4 years later i watched dragon ball and sailor moon
terechan
terechan
Cho Cho
Cho Cho

Female
Number of posts : 38
Level :

Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down