Einherjar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably One of the Coolest Things I Have Ever Seen

+2
Loomy
Jette
6 posters

Go down

Probably One of the Coolest Things I Have Ever Seen Empty Probably One of the Coolest Things I Have Ever Seen

Post by Jette Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:49 am

BASE jumping in Norway with Wing Suits

Don't try this at home, kiddos! Shocked
Jette
Jette
Bot
Bot

Male
Number of posts : 299
Job/hobbies : Pharmacy Technician
Class : Fighter
Level :
Probably One of the Coolest Things I Have Ever Seen Left_bar_bleue16 / 6016 / 60Probably One of the Coolest Things I Have Ever Seen Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-04

http://profile.aeriagames.com/user/3152174

Back to top Go down

Probably One of the Coolest Things I Have Ever Seen Empty Re: Probably One of the Coolest Things I Have Ever Seen

Post by Loomy Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:05 pm

Wow. I could see this in a James Bond movie.
Loomy
Loomy
Cho Cho
Cho Cho

Male
Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Amatuer photograpy (see "website" link)
Class : Mage
Level :
Probably One of the Coolest Things I Have Ever Seen Left_bar_bleue38 / 6038 / 60Probably One of the Coolest Things I Have Ever Seen Right_bar_bleue

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20869901@N08/

Back to top Go down

Probably One of the Coolest Things I Have Ever Seen Empty Re: Probably One of the Coolest Things I Have Ever Seen

Post by Jette Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:23 am

Yeah it's definately a Bond Move. There is this one guy who uses his "Flying Squirrel Suit" to glide for miles when he jumps out of planes. He is trying to engineer it to attain lift.

I'll see if I can get a link at a later time.
Jette
Jette
Bot
Bot

Male
Number of posts : 299
Job/hobbies : Pharmacy Technician
Level :
Probably One of the Coolest Things I Have Ever Seen Left_bar_bleue16 / 6016 / 60Probably One of the Coolest Things I Have Ever Seen Right_bar_bleue

http://profile.aeriagames.com/user/3152174

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNya Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:33 am

Sounds fun but...
There is no way in hell you are getting me off that cliff.
This kitty-cat can't land on her feet too well...
NekoNya
NekoNya
Cho Cho
Cho Cho

Female
Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Student
Level :
Probably One of the Coolest Things I Have Ever Seen Left_bar_bleue0 / 600 / 60Probably One of the Coolest Things I Have Ever Seen Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenna Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:49 pm

Too scary for me, I like my feet flat on the ground thank you.

I tried ziplining last year when we went on holiday. That was scary too, but alot of fun after the first couple cables.
Jenna
Jenna
Cho Cho
Cho Cho

Number of posts : 10
Level :
Probably One of the Coolest Things I Have Ever Seen Left_bar_bleue0 / 600 / 60Probably One of the Coolest Things I Have Ever Seen Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by xNanaleeX Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:05 am

I want to do that <_< I always found it exciting to try sky diving but that plus gliding like that is something else! I wanna do it! XD I've always wanted to fly darn it >< just soaring and then do awesome flips in the air xD gahh rush rush rush >w>
xNanaleeX
xNanaleeX
Fox
Fox

Female
Number of posts : 75
Level :
Probably One of the Coolest Things I Have Ever Seen Left_bar_bleue13 / 6013 / 60Probably One of the Coolest Things I Have Ever Seen Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkPi Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:24 am

It looks like they are gonna rip their hand apart against the rocks Tee Hee ^-^ >3>

I loled at 3:21 then when they said Holy S**t xDDD
PinkPi
PinkPi
Cho Cho
Cho Cho

Female
Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : School...still I wanna work in Hot Topic or Barnes and Nobles
Level :

Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down