Einherjar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archer Skills List

2 posters

Einherjar :: MMO :: Dragonica :: Class :: Archer

Go down

Archer Skills List Empty Archer Skills List

Post by sanakura Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:11 am

Archer Skills List 01

Archers

Archers are ranged physical-damage combatants proficient at swift hit-and-run tactics. Besides making up for low damage-per-hit with an extremely high attack rate, Archers are also dangerous for their ability to launch opponents into the air, thereby incapacitating them while racking up the damage with lightning-quick shots.
Archers may be promoted to Hunters or Rangers at Lvl 20.

Archer Skills List 500_00382053

Hunter

Longbow-wielding Hunters are "children-of-nature" in tune with its many creatures and powers. They specialize in summoning attacks and control tactics which slow down and trap opponents. Hunters are resourceful ranged warriors proficient in using disruptive skills and crowd control tactics to trap enemies before going in for the kill.
Hunters may be promoted to Trappers at Lvl 40.

Archer Skills List 500_00382054

Ranger

Part of an elite Special Ops force, speedy and disciplined Rangers easily top the chart for highest attack-rate in Dragonica. Having survived the harsh training required for entry into the force, they have become masters of military tactics and elevate the common crossbow into a weapon of mass destruction.
Rangers may be promoted into Ballista at Lvl 40.

Archer Skills List 500_00382055
sanakura
sanakura
Acorn
Acorn

Female
Number of posts : 280
Class : Fighter
Level :
Archer Skills List Left_bar_bleue13 / 6013 / 60Archer Skills List Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Archer Skills List Empty Re: Archer Skills List

Post by Jette Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:25 pm

Archers have ability of infinite combos. I will try to find the video on YouTube that has an archer keeping an enemy in the air until it dies.
Jette
Jette
Bot
Bot

Male
Number of posts : 299
Job/hobbies : Pharmacy Technician
Level :
Archer Skills List Left_bar_bleue16 / 6016 / 60Archer Skills List Right_bar_bleue

http://profile.aeriagames.com/user/3152174

Back to top Go down

Post by sanakura Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:30 pm

eww isnt that a skill of a thief? so eww all other classes have long distance attacks and warriors don't >__<
sanakura
sanakura
Acorn
Acorn

Female
Number of posts : 280
Level :
Archer Skills List Left_bar_bleue13 / 6013 / 60Archer Skills List Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Jette Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:34 pm

I think it was an archer, I believe they were spamming arrows and then using a skill combo but I am not sure. And actually, I read that warriors do get some larger AOE skills later on, especially Gladiators, who have the greatest AOE out of all warriors.
Jette
Jette
Bot
Bot

Male
Number of posts : 299
Job/hobbies : Pharmacy Technician
Level :
Archer Skills List Left_bar_bleue16 / 6016 / 60Archer Skills List Right_bar_bleue

http://profile.aeriagames.com/user/3152174

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down